Logged in as: Anonymous Search | Active Topics |

2 Pages <12
Endgame, the movie Options
MC
#21 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2009 4:44:04 AM

Heck-- take a look at this whole AIG bonus mess.  I'll bet that one took two or three days to plan out...

...especially knowing they were going to have to cut deals with two administrations...

...and maybe they're thinking they should have spent a little more time working out the details.  Since it looks like they did a pretty sloppy job./WorkArea/threadeddisc/emoticons/wink.png

Unless, of course, getting caught is part of the plan.  They get caught, gov't. takes "our" money back, gov't. uses it for whatever they want and then gives it back to them again after a suitable length of time.

Though I do have to admit that the idea of using taxes to take money back from insanely rich people when it was tax money to begin with, money they took from us-- well, that's just hilarious.  Not in a good way. 

Regardless, I agree with you 100% about it being our responsibility to keep the gov't. accountable.  Or MAKE it accountable, since obviously it isn't and hasn't been for quite a while.  Dunno  about massive conspiracies...

...but I do believe that you get just about what you expect (usually less).  If we don't expect more of our leadership-- and make our expectations known, demand more, let them know that we won't stand for anything less-- all we're going to get is the same lack of integrity and accountability we've had heaped upon us ever since I've been able to remember.  Or even less.

John Edward Mercier
#22 Posted : Saturday, March 21, 2009 8:04:58 PM

The Bilderbergs tend to be new wealth...

Its like a lot of wealthy business people getting together to play golf, then realizing they don't play golf... so they come up with another idea. Finally in the end, they just go to conferences on different economic and tech subjects.

The MEN forum is sort of like the Bilderbergs of the Independent Lifestyle Movement. Our homesteads just tend to be smaller and a lot more diverse than their mega-corporations.

practicalman45
#23 Posted : Saturday, March 21, 2009 8:04:58 PM

No discussion of the population reduction movement can be complete without mention of the Alex Jones film "Endgame".  I started this thread to discuss the film here, with those willing to watch it (rather than hijacking  the other population discussion thread).. This groundbreaking documentary exposes the plans for Earth's depopulation by the world's elite. I highly recommend seeing it.

From a synopsis of the film by Steve Watson at:    http://infowars.net/articles/october2007/241007Endgame.htm

"This then dovetails with the ultimate endgame, the depopulation agenda. The film's gripping climax delves into the history of eugenics mindset. Endgame lays out the evidence that humans are being portrayed as a virus upon the earth, as we are increasingly being told to believe by cultural and academic kingpins.

From the teachings of "Dr Death" Eric Pianka, to German film fest cartoons, to New York Times best selling books, we are being saturated with the idea that humanity itself must be culled in order to save mother earth.

Endgame reveals how The eugenics movement never went away, it simply re-packaged itself to be more palatable to an increasingly skeptical public"

Watch Endgame now on DVD, or watch it for free in a low-resolution version at google video (on your high speed internet connection)  http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1070329053600562261

Buy the DVD at amazon.com or buy directly from the infowars.com online store. The producers encourage copying of the DVD to share with others (non-commercial reproduction).