Fair Weekend Passes Only $20!
Here are just a few of the workshops to choose from:**
- David Schafer & Joel Salatin - Live Poultry Processing Demo
- Sylvia Bernstein - Aquaponic Gardening: Growing fish and vegetables together
- Gary Paul Nabhan - Food Chain Restoration: Climate change, pollinators and sustainable fruit production
- Barbara Pleasant - Managing Your Homegrown Food Supply
- Grant Olson - Saving Seeds from Fall Produce
- Wayne Weiseman - Integrated Forest Gardening: Plant guilds and polycultures in permaculture systems
- Becky Tipton - Beekeeping Basics
- Kenneth Rust - Aquaculture Basics
- Charlotte Smith - Raw Milk Production: Safety and benefits
- Elizabeth Rich - Cheesemaking for the Homesteader: Using plants instead of rennet to make cheese
- Jessi Bloom - What the Cluck?! Getting Started on Gardening With Chickens
- Albert Bates - More Biochar Solutions
- Dawn Combs - Virtual Medicine Walk
- Rosemary Gladstar - Herbs for Long-Lasting Health
- Stephanie Tourles - Herbal Remedies for Pain Relief
- Lyle Estill - Small Stories, Big Changes: Agents of change on the frontlines of sustainability
* When purchased as a weekend pass.
** The workshops listed are scheduled for the FAIR in Topeka, Kan., only. Some of these may not be scheduled for other events. Full schedules will be available 30 days before each FAIR.
Get $10 off the ticket price! VIP ticket holders enjoy a private hospitality lounge with delicious food and beverages, social time with speakers and editors, and guaranteed front-of-house seating for all workshops. Plus, you'll get our all-new MOTHER EARTH NEWS Archive 1970-2013 DVD: Multiplatform Edition. Only 100 VIP tickets are available for each FAIR. Limited supply of VIP tickets available. Click here to order.
Each package includes TWO full weekend passes plus either the MOTHER EARTH NEWS Archive 1970-2013 DVD: Multiplatform Edition or the MOTHER EARTH NEWS Archive 1970-2013 DVD: Classic Edition. These complete archives include all of the articles we've printed as well as content from our special newsstand editions PLUS all exclusive web content. Click here to order.
Purchase online, or call 800-234-3368 and give your customer service representative the promotion code MMEEME8B. All tickets will be mailed at least 30 days prior to each FAIR.