FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Laura Perkins, director of promotional communications, (785) 274-4339, email@example.com
Brandy Ernzen, brand manager, (785) 274-4304, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ogden Publications sponsors the ‘Ultimate Garden Giveaway’
One grand-prize winner will receive more than $10,000 in gardening products
TOPEKA, Kan. (April 13, 2010) — Want to grow your own food but need the tools to get your garden started? In less than 60 seconds, you can enter to win $10,000 worth of gardening-related products!
Ogden Publications, publisher of Mother Earth News, Grit, Natural Home and The Herb Companion magazines, is sponsoring the “Ultimate Garden Giveaway” sweepstakes through Jan. 1, 2011. To enter, complete the online entry form.
One grand-prize winner will be randomly selected to win a prize package that includes:
- Growers Supply Premium Solar Star Greenhouse
- Husqvarna garden tractor
- Mantis 4-cycle gas tiller
- Mantis Compost-Twin dual-chamber rotating composter
- $500 gift card from Lee Valley Tools
- The Garden Patch GrowBox gardening planter
- SonnyLight Indoor Growlight/LED Kitchen Garden
- Garden tools from Rogue Hoes and Radius Tools
- Mr. Soaker Hose Complete System
- Gardening clothes from Rosie’s Workwear
- $250 gift certificate for Johnny’s Selected Seeds
- Garden gloves from Ethel Gloves
Ogden Publications also will randomly select monthly winners throughout the sweepstakes to win a pair of Ethel Garden Gloves worth approximately $20.
Sweepstakes participants must be 18 years or older and legal residents of the U.S. to enter. No purchase necessary. The official rules and the complete list of prizes can be found at www.motherearthnews.com/official_rules_garden_giveaway.aspx.
About Ogden Publications
Ogden Publications Inc. (www.OgdenPubs.com) is the leading media company and information resource serving the sustainable living community. Key brands include Mother Earth News, Natural Home, Utne Reader, The Herb Companion and Grit. Ogden Publications also serves niche markets with magazines and books targeting rural lifestyle, farm memorabilia and classic motorcycle communities, and provides insurance and financial services through its Capper’s Insurance Service division. The Topeka, Kan.-based company is privately held.
# # #