The latest and greatest on the many ways to move around, from electric cars and hybrid vehicles to commuter and electric bikes.
- A Guide to Cargo Bikes
- How to Choose a New Bike
- Recumbent Bicycle: A DIY, Low-Cost Project
- Ride Green With Electric Bikes and Scooters
- Shopping by Bike: Tips and Tricks for the Commuter Cyclist
- Best Fuel-Efficient Cars by Each Automaker
- Build Your Own Car That Gets 100 Miles Per Gallon: MAX
- How to Get Better Gas Mileage
- Make Your Own Gas! Alcohol Fuel Basics
- Wood Gas Truck
Building My Teardrop Trailer Camper from Scratch
Based on the latest medical and nutritional research, Natural Solutions for Digestive Health, provides anyone suffering from chronic or intermittent gut disorders the relief they seek. It covers everything from low-grade irritations (such as bloating, gas, constipation and lactose intolerance) to more serious conditions (such as ulcerative colitis, acid reflux, gallstones, diverticulitis and inflammatory bowel disease). A special section focuses on pediatric digestive problems, and there's expert nutritional and dietary advice. You’ll also find recipes to help ensure digestive health.
- Width: 16'-0" Depth: 14'-0"
- Can be built to fit any size pool
- Simple but sturdy design with built-in gate
- Makes cleaning and maintaining pool a breeze
- Complete list of materials
- Step-by-step instructions
Make pool weather even more fun with this sturdy pool deck! Finished product size: 16-by-14 feet deep.
Mother Earth News E-Plans are packed with practical information, innovative ideas and creative projects right at your fingertips. By supporting digital products like this one you are helping save millions of trees a year. Order your downloadable PDF and start building today!
System information: 592KB, load times may vary.
INSTANT DELIVERY ITEM: Order this e-plan and it will be delivered directly to your computer - no more waiting for delivery or paying expensive shipping and handling fees. For best results print at 100% on 11x17 paper or have the plan printed at your nearest print store.
It is your responsibility to make sure that any project you undertake is safe, effective, and legal for your situation. All Ogden Publications' plans are offered AS IS for information and entertainment purposes only. No warranties are expressed or implied. By using this information or these plans you agree to hold Ogden Publications harmless from any damages or injuries of any kind that might result from errors, omissions or other causes.
This plan was provided by HDA, Inc.